Wednesday, June 4, 2008

23 weeks!




Time flies when you're laying on the couch all the time! I was so happy to get out of the house for a doctor's appointment that we decided to take some pictures. I even put on real clothes and a little bit of make-up!

We've had good news this week from both the perinatologist, and the OB! The fluid levels around both babies look good, and the blood flow to each baby looks good too. The docs also think I am not in danger of pre-term labor any time soon. Hearing that was a huge relief to us! The perinatologist will look at the growth of the babies in two more weeks, and we hope Baby B shows some improvements. We also found out that I should be able to deliver them at the hospital of our choice - Wake Med. just a few minutes away (instead of Duke).

I will continue the modified bed rest and keep the babies in as long as possible. I've been filling my days with visits from family and friends, emails, reading, and knitting (I'm getting better and faster!).




No comments: