Sunday, May 25, 2008

One week down!

It's amazing how tiring laying around all day is! The first week is over, and it went pretty well. We have had a lot of visitors, and some great meals! The calendar that Gaines and Miranda set up is working really well, and we really appreciate the help, and the visits! I'm surprised by how much good stuff there is on TV; I can still find new things to watch everyday. I've also started knitting, so please don't laugh at our children when you see them in really ugly sweaters in a few months! Steve is doing a great job taking care of me, the house, and the yard, and the dogs protect me from the crazy neighborhood squirrels.

2 comments:

Greg and Lisa said...

great idea! - we've been thinking about you - enjoy your rest and take care of yourself - we'll have to get on the "meal plan"

Granddad Guy said...

Granddad Guy and Billie will be reading with great interest and support.