Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The day (and days) after.










Dr. Livingston took a look at the babies on Saturday morning, and they both had heartbeats! yea!! He also said the blood flow looked much better, but we would know a lot more when we came back on Tuesday. This procedure is so amazing that they see incredible improvements in just a few days. Dr. Lim and Dr. Crombleholme also came in and talked to us, and checked to make sure the babies and I were all doing OK. I got discharged after breakfast, but we took our time, and chatted with the nurses for quite a while. The only place we had to go was to the hotel, and I was the only patient there so the nurses had time to chat!

Saturday afternoon was spent napping, and adjusting to being on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. I was a bit sore, but felt pretty good overall, and the hotel bed was so much more comfortable than the hospital bed!


Steve took great care of me, and made sure I had plenty to eat, and fresh icy water all the time. He's a great nurse! We even got a visit from our friend Miranda Weaver who was in town on business. Her visit was a nice distraction, and a good reason for me to get dressed!

No comments: