Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Shower

Mom, Me, Laura, and Aunt Lisa

The hostesses (and Lindsay)


Mom-in-law, Laurie, Carson, and Me

What a cute cake!

My girlfriends put together a wonderful baby shower! We got so many wonderful things, and it helped get us excited about the arrival of our twins. I was especially excited to go to the shower because when we found out about the twin-to-twin transfusion I wasn't sure we would even have a shower. I had asked that the shower be put on hold until we knew that the babies were doing OK. Everyone was so patient, and once we reached about 25 weeks I finally felt confident enough to schedule the party. It was so nice to go to someone else's (Jennifer Taylor's) house for a little while, and visit with everyone! Thank you to everyone - I had a great time!






No comments: